Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:54 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Novo forum.
L2 Goddess of Destruction Goes Truly Free EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:42 pm by [FTE]StriiP

» Conselho para quem irá testar neste beta
L2 Goddess of Destruction Goes Truly Free EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:53 pm by JuHNiN

» FTE Teaser
L2 Goddess of Destruction Goes Truly Free EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:09 pm by Igorius

» Hospedagem do site + novo forum.
L2 Goddess of Destruction Goes Truly Free EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:54 pm by DIE

» Conteúdo do novo site
L2 Goddess of Destruction Goes Truly Free EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:23 pm by DIE

» As Raças...
L2 Goddess of Destruction Goes Truly Free EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:33 am by JuHNiN

» Profissões.
L2 Goddess of Destruction Goes Truly Free EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:28 am by JuHNiN

» ForTheEternity 2012. GW2
L2 Goddess of Destruction Goes Truly Free EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:45 pm by DIE

» Hi bitches
L2 Goddess of Destruction Goes Truly Free EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:45 pm by kiwii

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

L2 Goddess of Destruction Goes Truly Free

+5
History
fish
Igorius
Alardan
LoooL
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

L2 Goddess of Destruction Goes Truly Free Empty L2 Goddess of Destruction Goes Truly Free

Post by LoooL Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:03 pm

any1 who will play with it? I think ill play a little on official, just for fun:) until Tera online comes out

LoooL
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

L2 Goddess of Destruction Goes Truly Free Empty Re: L2 Goddess of Destruction Goes Truly Free

Post by Alardan Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:37 pm

ill play Smile with bot Smile
Alardan
Alardan
Boss
Boss

Back to top Go down

L2 Goddess of Destruction Goes Truly Free Empty Re: L2 Goddess of Destruction Goes Truly Free

Post by LoooL Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:02 am

XD

LoooL
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by LoooL Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:39 pm

I didnt play lineage since we were stop at donno which server, but now im playing on offical with some friend (cause its going to be free at december), so we started a 14day trial account.... omg!! YOU HAVE TO check it lol... no1 love to pvp, lot of noob there... its really funny Very Happy I cant wait till december till there will be a new server with lot of low lvl player...Very Happy

Now with trial account we are lvl20+ and killing lvl40 players Very Happy

LoooL
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Igorius Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:54 pm

"a lot of noobs and no1 like pvp"

i just didnt get the logic ;x
Igorius
Igorius
GodLike
GodLike

Back to top Go down

Post by LoooL Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:16 pm

what cant you understand? there are a lot of noob. and no1 pvping, i didnt write "lot of noob who doesnt like to pvp"

LoooL
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Igorius Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:06 am

LoooL wrote:I didnt play lineage since we were stop at donno which server, but now im playing on offical with some friend (cause its going to be free at december), so we started a 14day trial account.... omg!! YOU HAVE TO check it lol... no1 love to pvp, lot of noob there... its really funny Very Happy I cant wait till december till there will be a new server with lot of low lvl player...Very Happy

Now with trial account we are lvl20+ and killing lvl40 players Very Happy

whats the point of playing in a serve where u dont have pvps? i like to play with competitive/skilled players ^^
Igorius
Igorius
GodLike
GodLike

Back to top Go down

Post by fish Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:30 am

Btw, I'll play there on a relax mode. LF a relax party aswell. (now a party is ppl, right?)

fish
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by fish Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:35 am

http://truly-free.lineage2.com/trulyfree

That's why play retail will be less boring. Path to Awakening will be REALLY useful.

fish
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by LoooL Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:18 pm

yes, it will be funny, and i just lvled till lvl23 with trial account where i attacked every1 who was in my way, but not mutch ppl attacked back even if they were in party, thats why i said, they dont like to pvp... but its going to be free, do you know what it mean? at nov30 there will be a lot of ppl from not official servers, so it will be really funny

LoooL
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by History Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:15 pm

i'm thinking of .. giving it a try.But i know too less about it .. i mean will it be a new server? for a fresh start .. or what?
And well i don't had a party to play with and alone. .. rather boring.
History
History
Special
Special

Back to top Go down

Post by History Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:52 pm

wtf is this ? Lineage Eternal : Twilight Resistance
History
History
Special
Special

Back to top Go down

Post by LoooL Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:01 pm

They wrote: . Additional servers will be added to accommodate the influx of new players and returning former players.

if you want to know more: http://www.lineage2.com/gd/play-your-way.html

and: http://truly-free.lineage2.com/

LoooL
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Igorius Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:16 am

thats the only thing i know Mr LoooL

where are ya bra
Igorius
Igorius
GodLike
GodLike

Back to top Go down

Post by LoooL Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:36 am

yes, HoN is a good game, now im playing with it too until L2 going to be free, but there are some unbalanced hero in HoN, and dont tell me there isnt Razz
for example: predator is too strong hero, and Blink skill has too long range, and there are many other unbalanced thing, cause they are dont care about that, just about the money, but its still a good game Smile

LoooL
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by fish Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:12 am

I want Igorius playing with me. :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fish
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by LoooL Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:31 am

me too wanna Igorius play with l2, and play with fish if he wanna xD

LoooL
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Timido Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:08 am

gayness

maybe i will check it out
pro driver

Timido
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Igorius Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:16 pm

to be honest even wow seems more interesting to me than l2 right now. Im a bit tired of mmo and i think my last shot will be Tera or Gw2. \o/

but definately im going to have some fun at Diablo 3/Dota 2/HoN/sc2 HoS.
Igorius
Igorius
GodLike
GodLike

Back to top Go down

Post by noir Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Since i'm out of time, the age of MMOs are gone for me. Sad

To be honest, i'm tired of l2 too. Not to mention l2 isnt l2 anymore...

LF frands to play ps3!

noir
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Timido Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:06 pm

GW2 will be perfect for those tired of grinding in MMOs

like one of arenanet employees said, who likes MMOs will enjoy GW2, and who doesnt like MMOs will love GW2

obviously there will be lvling and farming, but u will be able to pvp w/o depending on how long u pve'd

ahhh cant wait QQ

Timido
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Igorius Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:58 pm

So we'll be ther Mr Timido.
Igorius
Igorius
GodLike
GodLike

Back to top Go down

Post by History Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:30 pm

yes GW2 sounds to good to be true. Let's hope for best xD
History
History
Special
Special

Back to top Go down

Post by fish Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:02 pm

GW2 ETA: When JESUS come to earth again and say HELLO to me.

fish
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by fish Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:09 pm

to avoid rage: I REALLY want play GW2/TERA 2 (Epic battle), but AT THIS MOMENT, give a chance to that 'renewed' L2 sounds OK for me.

fish
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next