Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:54 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Novo forum.
thats it... EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:42 pm by [FTE]StriiP

» Conselho para quem irá testar neste beta
thats it... EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:53 pm by JuHNiN

» FTE Teaser
thats it... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:09 pm by Igorius

» Hospedagem do site + novo forum.
thats it... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:54 pm by DIE

» Conteúdo do novo site
thats it... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:23 pm by DIE

» As Raças...
thats it... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:33 am by JuHNiN

» Profissões.
thats it... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:28 am by JuHNiN

» ForTheEternity 2012. GW2
thats it... EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:45 pm by DIE

» Hi bitches
thats it... EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:45 pm by kiwii

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

thats it...

+22
Elegido
kruguer
CliFF
LoooL
Dranko
Duch
Verlaine
HouseMD
Seasky
gothmetal
Lluna
krank
Vajina
kiwii
MostWanted
[FTE]StriiP
Sookie
Neherenia
Sikto
Igorius
Kewell
LewPaN
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

thats it... Empty thats it...

Post by LewPaN Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:28 pm

as u all should know, i was living in a friend house, and the isp there was not helping and i couldnt play for a long period.... now im home, the isp is cool and etc, but i still have not time to bring the clan to the top in this svr.... i mean, i tought that i could manage the clan playing like 2 or 3 hours per day, that is the time i would have avaible to play... unfortunaly i saw that its not even near to be enough... i can't keep a clan with 70+ members organized playing few hours daily... duno about the new members, but all old members i got in clan aren't used to play as a non-factor in the svr.... so since i can't keep the clan on top, im dissolving it on this svr... i'll keep the clan made, just to save the ch for some weeks yet, but its oficialy over... if some1 (like i readed on spanish topics) wants to rmk an old clan, like KQ, or make a new clan with the new members that are in FTE, or if u talk between urselves and agree to stablish a clan or w/e, let me know and i give u the ch, and i'll wish u all luck and fun.... since now sry for all those ppl that w8ted for an awesome clan pwning every1, i tought that could be that way, but wasnt.... and 10x for all that played and helped the clan here and in any other svrs.... love u all, if some1 needs smth or want to ask anything, if i dont answer on forum, call me @ msn or sometimes on vent...

cya, gl/hf ggthxbye Smile

LewPaN
Useless
Useless

Back to top Go down

thats it... Empty Re: thats it...

Post by Kewell Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Maybe next month, DEXTERNET will open a new server gracia 4x~7x gracia full like c4, them already dont know the rate fixed. (Wrath/Dex will be gracia also)

For sure, this server will open, i hope that will be next month.
Kewell
Kewell
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Igorius Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:47 pm

RIP my shiny eagle
<3

thanks for everything
Igorius
Igorius
GodLike
GodLike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sikto Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:01 pm

It's normal, everything has an end and I think this change of server we came to no good, a shame but a reality, people have things to do in life, work, study and many more things, was a pleasure play with you and spend good times and bad.

Lolenglish off
Sikto
Sikto
Special
Special

Back to top Go down

Post by Neherenia Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:54 pm

Sad it was nice clan...
I have good moments, bad moments and Katina's moments Razz
but i enjoy every emo moments i have there, ill miss play in avadon with Katina...
gl to all, i hope see u ingame...
Neherenia
Neherenia
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sookie Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:19 am

QQ.. was so nice to meet u all Smile)) ill keep playing on kastien.. so i hope i can still see u around!! :*** ty for all guys
Sookie
Sookie
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by [FTE]StriiP Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
eh um sinal, quando eu volto...
juntei uma grana, comprei um pc novo, to com internet nova.. ateh uma namorada q deixa eu jogar eu consegui... ;/
bom, vo ta pelo ventrilo, jogando outras merdas.. quando resolverem jogar todos juntos de novo, soh chama.

bjundasss
[FTE]StriiP
[FTE]StriiP
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by MostWanted Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:38 am

is a "good litle" experienc play whith you... see you in game guys Smile
MostWanted
MostWanted
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Igorius Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:45 am

Kewell wrote:Maybe next month, DEXTERNET will open a new server gracia 4x~7x gracia full like c4, them already dont know the rate fixed. (Wrath/Dex will be gracia also)

For sure, this server will open, i hope that will be next month.

no, they wont.. just rpg-club and some russians server has gracia retail-like, as catalin said he'll get the gracia server and they will "fix some bugs" and then they gonna start it. 1 month? hehe dream moar, bugs + beta test + etc..

like kastien, dex is bugged like a hell.. they had c4 retail-like cuz it escaped from ncsoft hands and all servers got it..
anyway i think that we dont have balls/time/ppl to start on a ~4x server again, its just my opinion.
Igorius
Igorius
GodLike
GodLike

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwii Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:02 am

I dont like this...i had hope to bring this alive again.....but yesterday i log in and i saw only 9 ON at 22:00, in kQ bad times we had that numbers, this is very sad for me.......becouse we die like Raul in football and not like zidane
kiwii
kiwii
Boss
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Igorius Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:10 am

kiwii wrote:I dont like this...i had hope to bring this alive again.....but yesterday i log in and i saw only 9 ON at 22:00, in kQ bad times we had that numbers, this is very sad for me.......becouse we die like Raul in football and not like zidane

ROFL
+9999999999999
Igorius
Igorius
GodLike
GodLike

Back to top Go down

Post by Vajina Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:45 am

michael jackson died, but his music still lives on those who loves that music (weird example)

so, in this part of the story i feel related with FTE, not only because i played with this awsome people, it`s just a lot of feelings that my heart saves to them, and i just know that many of them will be when i need them for the most..

FTE WILL BE IN MY HEART FOR EVER!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! THANK YOU
Vajina
Vajina
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by krank Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:41 am

To be an active member from a top Clan in a new server take too much time. To be the Cl of that clan take so much time,even more. , That is a fact. and i know it very well i had to leave th cl from my old clan, and i had to leave fte in celes for that things.

How james said, " everything has an end... " only u have to find when comes your end.(on L" of course )

My best wishes for all fte members and specially for lewpan for adopt us,the spanish army, in wrath, we had too much fun in FTE, and we did a lot of friends, thx Smile

krank
Useless
Useless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lluna Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:42 am

well...

i know that i was new in clan, but im so sad for this. i understand lew's situation, but i think really that with a few of help and his 3 or 4 hour, the clan could work... anyway, all its over, but i got so much nice moments, even with u, lew, althought i cant play much with u ^^ (19 mana recharged in my first rb here, or ur epical fight with pagans mob xDD)

i met so much nice ppl, and ill miss u all, even katina.. (:* honey)

gl and 1k kisses for all
Lluna
Lluna
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by gothmetal Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:02 am

I really enjoyed to play with u guys and we had some very cool times together .
Love u all !

P.S.
Igor dont delete my forum acc plox .

gothmetal
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Seasky Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:25 am

what is love ?

Seasky
Useless
Useless

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwii Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:49 am

We gorw up, and ppl work, study etc etc....its more dificult still playing, we make all in the game, kill all bosses, take all castles, and the game become bored, we change to a lolserver, and clan die very fast.....BUT im sure Lew can back some day, and maybe, if he want remake the clan and make a lots of things togueter, even in a diferent game

I have 2 Hearts, 1 for kQ and another One for FTE, <3 u all
kiwii
kiwii
Boss
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by HouseMD Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:00 am

Sad

l2 is a deadgame ... but im glad about playing with u , last days =)

ill miss u all guys ... and i think we will meet again on diablo 3 Very Happy
one question ventrilo is paid and will be on? and we can keep using it? ill really miss to see olbrs on ventrilo jaja
HouseMD
HouseMD
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by MostWanted Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:12 am

y dont delete my acc to... =) plz
MostWanted
MostWanted
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Verlaine Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:41 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Verlaine
Verlaine
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Duch Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:50 am

Sad news but the only reasonable decision in this moment. I'm not intend to say good bye because if Lew was forced to dissolve the clan I really hope that he'll maintain the forum up to keep us as a group. If clan died on this lolserver, please, dont let the group die too! The game is nothing, friendship is everything and i have a lot of friends here ... and who knows .. maybe in 1/3/6 months ... 1 year ... we will be back as a clan in L2 or doesnt matter what other game. Really love you guys!

Duch
Useless
Useless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sookie Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:01 pm

Duch wrote:Sad news but the only reasonable decision in this moment. I'm not intend to say good bye because if Lew was forced to dissolve the clan I really hope that he'll maintain the forum up to keep us as a group. If clan died on this lolserver, please, dont let the group die too! The game is nothing, friendship is everything and i have a lot of friends here ... and who knows .. maybe in 1/3/6 months ... 1 year ... we will be back as a clan in L2 or doesnt matter what other game. Really love you guys!

+1
Sookie
Sookie
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by HouseMD Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Duch wrote:Sad news but the only reasonable decision in this moment. I'm not intend to say good bye because if Lew was forced to dissolve the clan I really hope that he'll maintain the forum up to keep us as a group. If clan died on this lolserver, please, dont let the group die too! The game is nothing, friendship is everything and i have a lot of friends here ... and who knows .. maybe in 1/3/6 months ... 1 year ... we will be back as a clan in L2 or doesnt matter what other game. Really love you guys!

+9999
HouseMD
HouseMD
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranko Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:31 pm

Was a pleasure play with you, meet you, with the tears and the laughts, with our good and our bad times guys, I wont forget you never <3

Dranko
Boss
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Seasky Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:03 pm

duchesse fan <--- bounce

Seasky
Useless
Useless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum